Apr 21, 2006

Secret Acts

Do you pee in the pool? Do you pick your nose? Do you THROW YOUR ALREADY CHEWED GUM ON THE GROUND? What do you do when no one is looking? Here in Arizona, I'm pretty sure everyone throws their gum on the ground. Not in a trash can and not with a wrapper, but they just spit it plain out on the ground. Why do I know this? Because in the last month I've stepped on gum at least 3 times, with my brand new sandals no less, and the boys have stepped on it with their cleats at least twice.

That means I have to scrape off this goo, that was in SOMEONE ELSE'S MOUTH, and try not to touch it. Have you ever had to do that with cleats? Then I have to get out my putrid Goo Gone to get off the remaining sticky mess and try not to inhale enough of it to get a headache.

So...Do you pee in the pool? Do you pick your nose? Do you THROW YOUR ALREADY CHEWED GUM ON THE GROUND? Well, just remember, even if no one is looking, God is watching you. And I'm not sure about the first 2, but I'm pretty sure the gum thing is a SIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment