Feb 5, 2006

Weekend Update

Working backwards for the weekend...Just got home from a Super Bowl party. FABulous party with great friends! Grant's team is the Steelers and has been since they were here in the Super Bowl 10 years ago. A friend of mine and her DH are from Pittsburg and the DH's MIL was flying out here last week and my friend had her bring Grant an official Steelers Super Bowl shirt - so cool! We did the box betting game (I really have no idea what it's called and made up that name) and Grant won the first quarter, earning himself $25. So he had a great day!

Earlier today...a friend of mine wants me to customize her daytimer, so I experimented on mine. It's not an easy medium to alter since it's a faux leather and I didn't want to ruin it forever. But it also needed to be able to hold up to daily use. Anyway, here's what I came up with for mine : I actually laminated the paper before I put on the embellishments. Then I used spray adhesive to stick it down. Daytimer



Last night we watched Cinderella Man - LOVED it! I rarely get to say that about a movie lately, but I'm a big Russell Crowe fan and this was just a great, great movie.



Yesterday was filled with sports...football practice for Grant, baseball game for Wyatt, and Little League tryouts for Wyatt. This is a hard year for Wyatt...he will either make Minors or Majors. I'm hoping he stays in Minors because I just really don't think he is ready for Majors. But he had an excellent tryout and I'm really proud of him for trying his best.

Friday night was Happy Hour with the girls. I had a headache, so I couldn't drink or stay long. Party Pooper am I.

And now we must return to the present and get another week started. Lots to do this week as I believe I will finally have time to tackle my scraproom and get it organized. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment