Jan 15, 2006

Clicking and Weeding

My hand is sore. From what, you ask? From moving and clicking my mouse. I kid you not. I've probably clicked that thing 473,312 times in the last 3 days. See...in case you haven't been keeping up on my life, and in case you haven't heard me say (or see me write) about 328 times in the last week, I'm working on the school yearbook. It's all digital. So I sit here in front of my computer clicking and clicking and clicking and...well, you get the idea. I'm pretty much for sure certain that I will never become a digital scrapper. It's painful people!!


The good news...I've finished 26 out of 32 pages. Yay me. I will be taking a break now to work on CHA assignments. Yay!


In other news...the whole family weeded the front yard this morning after church. It's been a tad warm the last couple of weeks for January and the weeds think it's spring and are sprouting like crazy. And I just hated pulling up all those juicy weeds that would have made delicious dinners for the tortoises and throwing them in the trash. But that's another post-hibernation post. (I'm pretty sure I hurt my hand pulling weeds also.) Anyway, Kurt has his own weed-pulling equipment as seen on this layout because he likes to do it. But today when we were out there, all 6 of us, he says "Mom, it's so much funner doing yard work with the whole family instead of just by myself." Awwww. Just wait until it's 115 degrees outside then even he won't think it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment