Apr 12, 2006

Ramblings

SOMEone has been bugging me to update my blog. Nothing too blog-worthy to write, so just a few ramblings...

- Baseball season is in full-swing. Sunburns by day, and peanuts by night.

- You know what's good about having a messy scraproom? I can put Easter presents just in plastic bags right on the floor and no one will look in them because they just figure it's more junk in my room.

- Looking forward to the Easter Vigil Mass this Saturday. It's a 3 hour service and I just love it. When the boys were younger, we would take 2 cars and DH would take the little ones home after about an hour. Now I make everyone stay for the whole thing. It's my favorite service of the whole year. And going on Saturday night frees us up for the Easter Bunny the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment