Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know - shock! that I'm updating this. I don't know why I feel like it's so hard to keep up with this.

Anyway, Christmas came, and went. It was a quiet Christmas for us, no extended family around, but as it turned out that was fine since a couple of us were sick. We had lots of celebrations the week before Christmas though (well, I did...dinners with friends and such). The boys enjoyed their Christmas break from school. We bought them a second Xbox 360 to alleviate some of the fighting between all 5 of them (yes, I include my DH also). So now we have the front room set up with a TV and a computer monitor where they can play side-by-side. My DH was a genious and found that you could hook the Xbox up to a monitor - yay, we didn't have to buy another TV!

As usual, we are into sports - Kent and Kurt start flag football (with DH as their coach), and Wyatt starts tackle football on Saturday. Grant is on a break as high school footbal just finished up in the middle of December. He played JV this past season, but was moved up to Varsity for the playoffs - it was quite an honor!2008_GrantVarsity


I'm still busy working for TJFormal and prom season is starting up so things will get even busier soon!

Have a GREAT 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment