Shame on me...I haven't even looked at this blog for months, yet alone actually posted on it, so imagine my surprise when it was blank! I thought it always just showed the last post, but who knows.
So just a quick hi to the air around here as I'm sure no one is reading this anymore. Life is busier than ever. I'm working 3/4 time for TJFormal with my sister Roanna as my boss, and still running Lemon Oak Studio - Etsy Shop with sister Tricia as my partner. SO much fun being able to stay in such close contact with my sisters who are 1300 miles away.
A rundown of happenings:
- Grant is driving! And so far I haven't had a nervous breakdown
- I retired from doing the yearbook and took the job of Co-President of the PTO (much easier!)
- Kent and Kurt had perfect attendance at school this past year (yes, both of them!)
- Wyatt just got done playing tackle football for the first time - he loved it
- The boys are out for the summer and we are just taking it easy and enjoying the pool
I'll leave with a fun photo of Kent and Kurt - each year our school has the 3rd grade do a Wax Museum and the students have to pick a historical figure to research and then dress up as them and give a speech. Kurt selected General Douglas MacArthur and Kent selected General George Patton. They were a big hit at the museum! Here's my 2 generals: